Programs and Services at Lilburn Co-op
For those in need, the Lilburn Co-op is here for you.
We serve eligible members of our community through the following programs:
Lilburn Co-op provides additional help, as needed, including:
- Referral information for other sources of assistance
- Employment resources
- School supplies
- Counseling referral
The Need, The Results
According to a 2017 AJC report, more than 70% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck. This means a loss of employment puts families in immediate financial hardship. Regardless of national unemployment statistics, low wages or a loss of a job can make it difficult—or impossible—for individuals and families to pay essential bills like housing, utilities and school fees.
Thanks to your donations and volunteer time, Lilburn Co-op provides:
- Service to 4,000+ families, a total of 10,000+ neighbors each year
- 100+ families with emergency financial assistance each month
- 900+ families or individuals with food assistance through Kay’s Pantry each month
- Holiday assistance to 700+ families annually during our Thanksgiving and Christmas outreaches